Still you know four menu which is provided by Drupal by default. If you want to create a menu by yourself:
- Go to structure then menu
- Now click on add menu
- Give title
- Give description and Save
It will create a menu but still not provide a link and it will open a page, To create a link:
- Click on add link, appear on current page
- Give tilte of menu
- Give path
- enable it and save them
you can add more then one menus by following same process.
Now open structure then menu, there will be appear your menu also.
Now Lets know about remaining option on this menu page:
- Click on setting, there will be two options
- Source of choosing main menu
- Source of choosing secondary menu
So If you want to show menus created by you in main menu and secondary menu, you can change setting in setting option.
And if you don’t want to show any menu in main menu and in secondary menu, choose ‘no main menu link’ & ‘no secondary menu’ and save configuration.
If you want to create sublink:
- Open structure then menu
- Open the menu in which you want to create a sublink
- It will open list link of that menu
- Now drag a link to which you want to make sublink, in right side and drop it
- Click on save configure.