Here we will learn about Book module in Drupal:
- Go to module page
- Check the book module in list of modules and click on save configuration
Book module will be installed in your website. It allow user to create an organized related content in an outline.
Now go to the home page and click on add content. there will be a new link for book page. Here you can create a new book.
- Click on book page, and filled the opened form like other contents
If you create a new module then must check their configuration and permissions form the modules page.
- Where you set, which content type of you allow
- Which content type of child pages you want to allow to be made
Now go to the home page and create a book page :
- Click on add content and then book page
- It will open a form and filled it
- Give the title and body
- At the bottom there will be a new option ‘Book outline’ click on it
- Select a page in drop down menu, to which you want to connect your page
- And now save it
It’s mean you have created a book. And if you want to add child page to the book :
- Go to book and click on add child page link
- It will open a form, filled it and save
- It will add a page to the book
If you allow poll in book configuration then when ever you create a poll, there will also a new option ‘book outline’. And if
you want to keep this poll in any book, you can choose it from their and you can set which page you want to keep as a parent.