How to control 220v bulb with Android using Arduino, Relay, and Bluetooth. This is no more a dream to control lights and other electric appliances using your smartphone. Although this is a science project (you can also call it Arduino project or electronic project) you can make for your school project or college project.
Let’s look at the components you required to build this project yourself:
- Arduino Uno R3: Amazon | FlipKart
- Bluetooth Module: Amazon | FlipKart
- 4 Channel Relay for Arduino: Amazon | FlipKart
- LED Bulb: Amazon | FlipKart
- Jumper wires: Amazon | FlipKart
- 2 pin flexible wire: Amazon