After watching this video you will be able to :
You can also set more different themes to the available themes. How?
- Go to appearance
- There will be a Alternative theme link, open it in new tab
- It will open the page-‘drupal.org/project/themes’, there will be 1662 themes available
- Now you have to filter the theme
- After filter you can choose a theme and click on it, it will open full description of theme.
- Open the theme in new tab
- IF you want to see demo of theme, Go to resources block and click on ‘try out a demonstration’ link.
- If you are satisfied with demonstration, you can download theme. To download:
- Go at the bottom of theme page, there will be two link for download
- Select an appropriate link according to your Drupal version
- Download and extract the downloaded file
- Cut the extracted file and for paste it :
- Go to Xampp/htdocs/first/sites/all/theme, and paste it
- Now go to your website and open appearance and check, the theme will be in disable section.
Was this post helpful?
Let us know, if you liked the post. Only in this way, we can improve us.