After watching this video you will be able to :
You can also set more different themes to the available themes. How?
- Go to appearance
- There will be a Alternative theme link, open it in new tab
- It will open the page-‘drupal.org/project/themes’, there will be 1662 themes available
- Now you have to filter the theme
- After filter you can choose a theme and click on it, it will open full description of theme.
- Open the theme in new tab
- IF you want to see demo of theme, Go to resources block and click on ‘try out a demonstration’ link.
- If you are satisfied with demonstration, you can download theme. To download:
- Go at the bottom of theme page, there will be two link for download
- Select an appropriate link according to your Drupal version
- Download and extract the downloaded file
- Cut the extracted file and for paste it :
- Go to Xampp/htdocs/first/sites/all/theme, and paste it
- Now go to your website and open appearance and check, the theme will be in disable section.
How's this tutorial?