After watching this video you are able to :
- This video shows how to install Drupal 8 on localhost. Localhost was created using XAMPP.
- You can also create a web development environment by watching this video ( https://youtu.be/8q_m8pSLmsE).After watching this video you will be able to-
– Install Drupal 8 on localhost
– Obtain latest Drupal 8 version from Drupal.org website
– Bring the compressed Drupal 8 files to htdocs folder in XAMPP
– Increase Max Execution Time of Apache server using php.ini
– Change the host of a database from any to localhost.
– Set site settings of newly installed drupal 8Drupal 8 is the new version of Drupal content management system. You can create almost any kind of website using Drupal 8.