After watching this video you are able to :
- This video shows how to install Drupal 8 on localhost. Localhost was created using XAMPP.
- You can also create a web development environment by watching this video ( https://youtu.be/8q_m8pSLmsE).After watching this video you will be able to-
– Install Drupal 8 on localhost
– Obtain latest Drupal 8 version from Drupal.org website
– Bring the compressed Drupal 8 files to htdocs folder in XAMPP
– Increase Max Execution Time of Apache server using php.ini
– Change the host of a database from any to localhost.
– Set site settings of newly installed drupal 8Drupal 8 is the new version of Drupal content management system. You can create almost any kind of website using Drupal 8.
Was this post helpful?
Let us know, if you liked the post. Only in this way, we can improve us.