After watching this video you are able to :
- See how to install Drupal yourself with a hosting account who is using Virtualmin / Webmin. We’ll download Drupal, upload the files to the server, set up a database and finally visit your new Drupal 8 site.
After watching this video, you will be able to-
– Install Drupal 8 on Web host or web server using Virtualmin / Webmin
– Obtain latest Drupal 8 version from Drupal.org website
– Bring the compressed Drupal 8 files in your server
– Create a database for Drupal 8 installation
– Fill Basic Drupal 8 Settings during Drupal 8 installation
Drupal 8 is the new version of Drupal content management system. You can create almost any kind of website using Drupal 8.