Every student can make a to-do list but make an effective to-do list needs practice. In this video, Dr. Yogendra Pal will tell you how to make an effective to-do list?
There are some rules to make an effective to-do list.
1. Reduce dependency on the to-do list.
2. Do not include routine work on the to-do list.
3. Try to make revision a routine work.
– This way you will not include revision on the to-do list.
4. Make effective notes (https://youtu.be/rVHixXzIzGs),
it will help you to shorten your to-do list. We hope that this video will be helpful to you.