After watching this video you are able to:
Learn to install drupal on local web server.
For creating a website :-
- -You should know different type of language
- Write a code for website
- Put your code on web server
- Some codes are same in websites as:
- Code for login
- Code for search etc.
These are common and its codes are same on almost websites.
- If you want to create a community website, there will some common things like :
- Primary menu
- Themes and so on.
So you can download this code from Drupal website.
You can get information about drupal, search related to drupal, can add functionality and can change look & feel
of your website form the Drupal.org(link is external).
- There will be a link ‘Get started with Drupal’ click on this link:-
- First step will be – Download Drupal
- you can download Drupal.
- you can download Drupal code, which must be available on Drupal website otherwise website will not work.
- Green color Drupal code:- these are recommanded to use
- Pink color Drupal code :- Not tested codes, if you are developer you can use it.
Drupal is open source CMS.
- Do uncompressed the downloaded code.
- After uncompressed, you should copy this code in XAMPP directory HTDOCS folder.
- And rename the folder name.
- To install Drupal :-
- Start any browser (and XAMPP server must be started)
- Now type localhost/rename, press enter
- Appear a screen to download Drupal
- Select standard (press save & continue at every step)
- Select language
- Select apporprite option and press save and continue at evey step
- It will ask you about set up database :
- Every dynamic website work on a database.
- Select MYSQL database and create a database
To create a database:
- Go to XAMPP control pannel
- Click on php myadmin
- Php myadmin control pannel will open where you can create database.
- Go back to the setup database option and complete it.
- After installation complete configuration option and configure your website.
Now you can visite your website on