A JK Flip-Flop is a refinement of the SR Flip-Flop to solve the problem of indeterminate state when both inputs are In JK Flip Flop inputs J and K behave like inputs S and R to set and reset the flip-flop.
After watching this video you will be able to:-
1. Explain why JK flip-flop is required over SR Flip-Flop.
2. Describe what is JK flip-flop.
3. Draw and explain the circuit diagram of JK flip-flop.
4. Construct SR flip-flop using two NAND gates or two NOR Gates.
5. Write the truth table of SR flipflop.