Time division multiplexing or TDM is used for multiplexing of digital signals. When a large number of signals have to be transmitted over a common channel, multiplexing is required.
In this video you will learn :-
- Multiplexing of signals.
- Time division multiplexing of digital signals.
- Frame time.
- How commutator is used to as sampler.
- Relation between bit duration and frame time.
- Why additional bits are transmitted at the end of each frame.
- The need of synchronization of commutator and decommutator.
How's this tutorial?