I refer two videos to find out the answer to the question – “How to develop self-confidence” OR “How to improve self-confidence”. In this video, I am presenting my findings from these videos and I will also relate these findings with my own experience and tweak them to use them on yourself. I believe that this video will help you to boost your self-confidence.
Below is the link to all the resources I mentioned in this video. I encourage you to go through all the links to get more knowledge about the topic before you take any decision.
1. Dr. Ivan Joseph’s video on The skill of self-confidence: https://youtu.be/w-HYZv6HzAs
2. Gaur Gopal Das’s video on self-confidence: https://youtu.be/F4LUxpkNf7Y
You can also buy a book titled “you got this” by Ivan Joseph: https://amzn.to/2vCDAvs
Watch Muhammad Ali I am the greatest video: https://youtu.be/J9CeC3yrcG4
How to handle failure: https://youtu.be/6eB_7nU4ZGE
Here is what I learned after watching these two videos.
1. Repeat – Repeat – Repeat
2. Self Talk
3. Catch yourself, when you are correct
4. Interpret feedback, in a positive manner
5. Update yourself to the next version